Season Tickets Terms & Conditions
Updated: Thu 16 Mar 2023
- Tickets are valid for travel for 12 months from the date of purchase. After that period, unused tickets will be void and funds forfeited.
- The scheme is available to cars, motorcycles and motorcycle combinations, motorhomes and associated towed trailers/caravans.
- The scheme excludes:
- Any vehicle carrying commercial goods or involved in a commercial venture
- Foot passengers
- Minibuses (on Dover-Calais & Larne-Cairnryan)
- Vans (on Dover-Calais & Larne-Cairnryan)
- Single journeys
- Cross route bookings
- The carriage of livestock (farm animals) (on Larne-Cairnryan)
- Prices vary per route and vehicle type.
- Supplements vary per route and apply:
- to vehicles over 6m in length
- to vehicles over 2.4m in height
- to towed trailers/caravans
- for additional passengers, add-ons, and cabins
- on peak dates throughout the year – available online
- On our Hull–Europoort route, cabin accommodation is mandatory for all passengers and will be charged at the time of booking your crossing.
- Full payment is required at the time of booking.
- Season Tickets are amendable, subject to restricted space and availability. Amendments to vehicle type, passenger numbers or date of travel may result in an increase in price (see clause 5). The route (and direction of travel) of purchased season tickets cannot be amended (for example, if a batch is purchased to travel from Dover to Calais and return from Calais to Dover, it is not possible to reverse the trips to travel from Calais to Dover returning Dover to Calais)
- Refunds, either in part or full, will not be permitted under any circumstances.
- Should a season ticket, confirmed on specific sailing dates, be cancelled in advance of outward travel, then the ticket will go back into your online account. It can then be used for future travel within the original validity period. Only additional add-ons purchased and paid in full, above the original batch cost, will be refunded.
- Season Tickets are not transferrable.
- Season Tickets cannot be purchased at the port.
- Season Tickets cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Unless otherwise stated, P&O Ferries terms of business apply and are available online.